The Queen, Windsor Great Park, 1968
1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over.
2. There are two competitions within in this Promotion. To enter the Competition (“the Promotion”) each contestant must upload their “Vauxhall and I” Story and fully complete their details on an online entry form within www.vauxhallandI.co.uk and submit online thereto. Only one entry per household. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
3. The Closing Date for the Competition will be 23.59 hours on 30 June 2017 and 23.59 hours on 31 December 2017.
4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission.
5. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned.
6. There will be 1 (one) winner, who will receive a pre-paid Rewards Card, which will be credited with £500 value (five hundred pounds). Full details will be provided to the Winner at the time of notification. The Prize will be delivered within 36 days from the date of claim in accordance with Condition 7.
7. The Winner of the Competition shall be decided by a judge appointed by the Promoter upon who in the Judge’s view submitted the most original/ or apt written entry as referred is in Condition 1. The judging of the Competition will take place on 15th July 2017 and 13th January 2018.
8. The Judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Winner will be notified by email, and/or by telephone within 7 working days of the judge’s decision.
10. No cash or other alternatives to the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning entry submission within 14 days of notification.
11. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter to select another winner without liability in accordance with Condition 8.
12. The name and county of the Winner can be obtained from The Marketing Department– LAS2014004, General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 103 315, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3YT to those persons sending a Stamped Addressed Envelope between 20th January 2017 and 3rd February 2018.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to photograph and use the name of the Winner for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winner hereby consents to the same and the Winner consents to be contacted for the purpose of Condition 10 (if applicable).
14. Events may occur that render the event itself or awarding the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and the contestant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
15. By entering the Competition, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions form part.
16. Employees (and their families) of General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry and consent to being contacted for the purposes of Clause 8 (if applicable).
17. The Promoter is General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 101 135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3YT. Please do not send entries to this address.